Welcome to the Skittles Blog!



HELLO AND WELCOME TO THE SKITTLES BLOG!!!


My name is Richie, and I will be working with the Skittles, the third and fourth graders, as the head counselor this year! My team and I have been planning and working really hard on the third and fourth grade programs since December, so we're super excited for what's to come this summer! I know God has something crazy in store for all of us this year, so we can't wait!
This year is about to be a blast with all of the crazy ideas that we have planned for our tenth anniversary of Summer Day Camp! In fact, this blog will be constantly updated daily with photos of the activities and thoughts and feelings of the activities written by the kids themselves. Along with those daily accounts, we will also be posting notices, forms, and any other important information on this blog, so make sure to keep checking our blog daily!
Also, in addition to the crazy ideas, we've been blessed an amazing staff this year. I can't thank God enough for them; whether it's designing activities, making decorations, or just brainstorming on how we can improve the Skittle experience, they do it all. With these spectacular people, it's reassuring for me to know that the kids will be in good hands.
If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to email us at lchssdc@gmail.com or calling us at (415)661-1120. I look forward to this summer and what God has planned for all of us! This summer is going to be another crazy, yet memorable year for Summer Day Camp. I just know it.
- Richie Choi
Skittles Main Counselor

No comments:

Post a Comment